In der Grundschule suchen wir eine Deutsch-muttersprachliche Klassenlehrerin / einen Deutsch-muttersprachlichen Klassenlehrer. Die Stellenausschreibung finden Sie hier.
Cologne International School (CIS) currently has the following vacancies for the 2017-18 academic year:
• Science, with a specialization in Biology, one year maternity cover.
We are in international school with an inter-cultural and inclusive profile, and share our campus with a bilingual primary school and a bilingual German Gymnasium. In total the school campus has around 600 students from 40 different nations. The CIS has around 200 students.
Our 5th Graders complete the IB PYP; our 6- 10th graders work towards the Cambridge ICGSEs, and our 11 & 12th graders follow the IB diploma programme.
We are looking for strong candidates who, in addition to their subject knowledge and teaching experience, will fit into our culture and complement our values that focus on aspects like having team spirit, being flexible and internationally minded, focused on ensuring objectives and embracing a growth mind set.
• Planning lessons individually, and developing units collaboratively
• Teaching differentiated lessons and employing a wide range of teaching approaches
• Marking, assessment and report writing for students aged 10-18
• Using data to track and plan student progress
• Pastoral care through our homeroom system
• Participating in programme evaluation and school improvement projects
• Contributing to extra-curricular activities
• Excellent subject knowledge to university degree level
• Fully recognised teaching qualification
• IB and IGCSE experience an advantage
• A professional and progressive work environment
• Professional development
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• The salary range, depending on experience and qualifications, for all positions is: 43,000 – 52,000 Euros per annum.
• Relocation support, flights,
Applications should be submitted no later than Friday 19th May.
Job vacancy in the International School - Teacher of English